"I feel like a spice girl"








What you just witnessed is my friend [Fleur] and I's failed attempt at modelling for her coursework. I'm wearing JW Topshop collection t'shirt and a Primark necklace. Fleur [blonde] is wearing an Oasis faux leather peplum and using my oriental fan from Vietnam as a prop.

Just to clarify my ends of my hair are not intentionally orange, I had quite dark browny/reddy ends and i'm trying to achieve the ombre look, i'm almost there! also my hair hadn't been straightened this is from where I had let it dry naturally. [I'm all frizz I swear]

Anyway I have college tomorrow, doubt i'll have time to take an outfit photo but I will try! thank you for reading x

2 comments:

  1. omg no hate hae hgaet the photos of me edit them out lol so cringy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got excited that there was a comment to find it was from you!

    ReplyDelete